Antilope-fw is a Technical Estate Management software accessible from a web browser.
Its original and main function (Antilope has existed since 1991) is to enable the planning of maintenance visits, repairs and improvements on a managed estate in order to optimise its quality and budget.
This planning is made easier by :
- The way in which the estate is structured in the software.
- The manipulation of other easily recorded details : detailed breakdown, geolocalisation and characteristics of the estate / plans, photos… / type, quantity and characteristics of the installations / contracts / etc.
- Management, simulation and planning functions.
The stockage capacity for detailed estate data, and the ease and speed of restoration of data make Antilope a useful daily tool and a very valuable estate record bank.
Antilope is also a powerful tool, designed for easy access and adaptability. An application which can handle the detailed management of estates just as easily as volume and ratio analysis.
Summary of Antilope-fw’s Capacities and Features (Version 1.0.291j, Dec. 2013)
TPI can also offer of software application hosting and data storage on its network servers.
- Property asset data broken down into a logical structure according to the users’
requirements and laid out in the form of a multi-reference entity hierarchy allowing
easy, rapid and instinctive navigation,
- Access to all features can be set-up to meet individual requirements,
- User management (access and data update authorisation, software feature access),
- A tailor-made reference library (contents and layout),
- Tailor-made screen layouts (new fields can be added to existing titles (budget,
occupancy, fire risk rating, surface area data ……),
- Detailed property data storage: Components (installations), works, current projects,
on-site visits (such as periodical checks), maintenance contracts, client requests,
energy consumption, related documents (photos, plans, reports, certificates etc),
heating, legal requirements (compliance),
- Data aggregation at various levels of the property assets,
- A reference library of works which can be linked to other data,
- Planning of associated or non-associated maintenance works,
- The planning of works, whether or not linked to other detailed data (manual or automatic
planning simulation and project validation),
- Budgetary prevision (project simulation and application),
- A large number of pre-set data restitutions (lists of property characteristics,
component details, maintenance programmes, progress reports, etc),
- A research generator for specialists and non-specialists,
- Data export in various formats (.pdf, .xls, .csv, .xml),
- Data import,
- Data analysis (statistics),
- Energy performance values,
- Alarms which can be set to individual requirements.